Gastroenterology Medical Billing Services
The House of Outsourcing provides gastroenterology medical billing services, credentialing and gastroenterology A.R services. We also offer free practice audit & free first month billing services across the nation.
Gastroenterology Medical Billing Services
To make your gastroenterology practice compliant and financially successful, you must stay up to date on changes in coding, invoicing, and reimbursement systems. We have vast knowledge in gastrointestinal medical billing and can assure precise claim submission to maximize your revenue. We are well aware of the commercial and clinical issues plaguing the field of gastroenterology, notably the difficulties associated with the transition to real worth contracts.
Our staff is capable of handling the coding and billing of gastrointestinal and hematological disorders, as well as sub-specialties such as systemic diseases, therapeutic endoscopy, gastrointestinal cancer prevention, endoscopic surveillance, pancreatic disease, medical nutrition, and transplantation. Individual physicians, group practices, clinics, hospitals, and ambulatory surgery centers can all benefit from our HIPAA-compliant gastrointestinal medical billing company tailored and economical billing solutions.
We Offer Free Practice Audit Tailored to Your Practice Needs with Free First Month Billing Service
Unsure why your cardiology practice isn’t growing better financially? As a Medical Billing Specialist, we’ll help you find the issues – and create a strategy to succeed. Our Medical Billing audit services are 100% transparent and analyze your practice’s technical, follow up processes, denial management processes, Coding, including ICD-10-CM, CPT, HCPCS, and medical terminology, Specific critical care units, specialty areas, and/or ancillary unity involved in a particular audit and all state and federal regulations concerning the use, disclosure, and confidentiality of all patient records.
What We Do?
A medical care provider must always have experience and in-depth knowledge of the essential factors regarding gastrointestinal billing and coding.
Our Gastroenterology Billing Services will provides highly qualified staff that will handle all of your billing duties with exceptional efficiency.
• Medical Billing Services for Comprehensive Gastroenterology
• We will function as an extension of your practice, providing the following services
• Enrollment of patient’s Insurance verification and authorization
• Account reconciliation and payment posting
• Accounts receivable administration
• Collections of patients
Our gastroenterology medical billing company has extensive knowledge in all aspects of gastrointestinal medical billing. We are well-equipped to handle all of the complexity of the coding, invoicing, and reimbursement processes. Our certified coders have sophisticated gastroenterology-specific coding abilities, and our billing professionals will ensure that clean claims are submitted to optimize income.
What Makes House of Outsourcing® Unique?
• We are well-versed in all aspects of gastroenterology billing, which implies optimum reimbursement for the practitioner. We can even assist you in identifying and improving issue areas in your revenue cycle.
• We have a skilled and professional staff of coders to ensure that Gastroenterology practitioners have regular cash flow. All of our coders are AHIMA or AAPC qualified.
• We begin by analyzing all of the subtleties of your practice in order to implement the most effective revenue management cycle feasible.
We provide comprehensive solutions to meet all of your medical coding and billing needs in order to receive correct compensation.
Benefits of Outsourcing Gastroenterology Medical Billing
• Billing procedures have been streamlined
• Audits are performed to verify for missing papers and authorization numbers
• Experienced and skilled AAPC-certified coders who can code accurately for complex gastrointestinal procedures
• Assistance in ensuring proper clinical documentation
• Before submitting a claim, we perform quality checks to ensure the accuracy of the coding inputs
• Claim filing in accordance with major insurance companies’ standards, such as Medicare, Medicaid, Workers’ Compensation, and personal injury assistance for patient collections
Gastroenterology Billing Services We Offer
• Patient demographic entry for gastroenterology billing
• Verification of gastroenterology insurance eligibility
• Medical billing for gastroenterology
• Billing for gastroenterology and account reconciliation
• Follow-up services in gastroenterology
• Denial management in gastroenterology
Benefits Working with House of Outsourcing ®
Improved financial visibility
Working with skilled revenue cycle and billing specialists through an external billing vendor for RCM may increase your grasp of the revenue cycle.
HIPAA-compliant and secure medical billing systems are in place at successful revenue cycle management firms.
A competent gastroenterology revenue cycle management vendor maintains up to date on rules and regulations, assisting your practice in staying current with changing situations.
Using skilled gastrointestinal medical billing and coding specialists may help you get more of what you’re owed in addition to lowering internal overhead.
Outsourcing your RCM to a gastroenterology billing business may save you time and money connected with in-house operations, allowing you to increase the profitability of your claims.
Less Capital Expense
RCM outsourcing allows you to transfer investment from a capital expense (buying and owning) to an operational expense (paying for a service), providing you with greater flexibility, scalability, and cost control.
A hardworking group
Billing specialists that track and handle your claims from start to finish to ensure you get paid what you’re entitled.
Technology that is dependable
A tried-and-true practice management platform with tools and features to help both the front and back offices streamline the billing, collections, and payment processes.
Submission of claims on time
A process in which claims are prepared, “scrubbed,” and rapidly submitted to payers.
Management of denials and rejections
The ability to handle rework for denials and rejection appeals in order to gain payment.
In depth real-time reports that provide visibility and transparency into your billing performance.
• We are aware of modifiers and understand how to utilize them correctly.
• If judged and essential, submitting a number of qualifying situations to insurance firms.
• Physical status modifications are being added.
• Timetables for an aesthetic services properly.
Specialized Billing Software
We use software that is specifically designed for the field of dermatology. On an expert level, this can distinguish all oncology classifications. It can process a large number of cases at the same time with the same level of precision and accuracy. This programme also does a good job of submitting required reports and tests on time and in a timely manner. Oncology-specific coding makes it more delicate and trustworthy. We have an expert coder on staff who can maximize claim reimbursement while minimizing losses.