Pathology Medical Billing Services
Pathology Medical Billing Services
Do you have trouble staying on schedule when it comes to pathology billing services? Is pathology billing collections at your facility falling short of expectations? If you answered yes, you should outsource pathology billing services to a professional medical billing service provider like ours and replace your organization’s pathology billing with one that is more efficient.
We are a well-known pathology billing service provider that has been serving the medical billing and coding needs of US’s physicians for many years. Our team consists of some of the most qualified healthcare support executives, reimbursement experts, and other professionals who can help you expedite your pathology billing process and significantly reduce denials.
We Offer Free Practice Audit Tailored To Your Practice Needs with Free First Month Billing Service
Unsure why your cardiology practice isn’t growing better financially? As a Medical Billing Specialist, we’ll help you find the issues – and create a strategy to succeed. Our Medical Billing audit services are 100% transparent and analyze your practice’s technical, follow up processes, denial management processes, Coding, including ICD-10-CM, CPT, HCPCS, and medical terminology, Specific critical care units, specialty areas, and/or ancillary unity involved in a particular audit and all state and federal regulations concerning the use, disclosure, and confidentiality of all patient records.
Why choose us for Pathology Billing Services?
We have earned the trust of the leading US’s healthcare providers and have been offering pathology billing services for the last two decades. Our team includes some of the most skilled medical billing and coding experts. A few of the many reasons for choosing us for pathology medical billing services includes.
- Flexible Pathology Billing Services
- 100% Information Security
- HIPAA Compliant Services
- Multiple Delivery Services
- Ultramodern Infrastructure
- Data Security
- Option to Scale up
- More Productivity
- Well-trained Workforce
- Round the Clock Availability
- Optimize financial performance
- Reduce operational costs
- Mitigate risk of non-compliance
- Transition to value-based care
- Improve patient satisfaction
- Gain a competitive advantage
Services We Offer
We have served a number of international clients as one of the leading providers of pathology billing services. We can help you with all of your pathology billing back-office activities. Among the various pathology billing services we provide are the following:
Verification of Insurance Eligibility
- A properly filed insurance policy assures that medical costs are paid in whole and on time, as well as that the claim is not rejected or denied. Our skilled team of medical billing executives can assist you with insurance verification and can check for any problems or inconsistencies in the insurance.
Follow-up Services for AR
- The ongoing follow-up with accounts receivable is a big burden for healthcare companies, leaving them with less time to focus on patient care. Our experts can assist you in following up on accounts receivables and meeting your pathology billing requirements on time.
Entering Patient Information
- All of the patient demographic data can be entered correctly into the EHR software by our team of healthcare support professionals. When it comes to pathology billing, our team can enter all of the pathology data into the programme because it has all of the client’s and illness’s details.
Management of Denials
- Denial management is one of the most important tasks in determining why your pathology billing claims have been denied. We can provide you with accurate claims denial analysis, which will helps you optimize your claim process and ensure that you receive quick and full compensation, thanks to our extensive knowledge in pathology medical billing.
Entry of Pathology Billing Charges
- In a medical facility, billing charge input aids in calculating the net amount of payment. As a result, when you outsource pathology billing to us, we can assist you with recording the expenses for each pathology-related claim, allowing your hospital to obtain prompt reimbursements.
Our Pathology Billing Process
We’ve developed a tried-and-true pathology billing methodology that allows us to deliver our pathology billing services on time. As a result, if you choose to outsource pathology billing services, we will follow the processes outlined below to deliver the finest billing services possible.
- Collect the essential information and do an analysis of the client’s pathological billing requirements.
- Receiving Medical Information from Patients Using a Secure FTP Channel receiving medical information from patients via a secure FTP route
- Index Sort Compile Records Sort and aggregate the records based on the Clients Requirement Index to meet the client’s needs.
- Validate Every Claim each claim must be validated.
- Claims should be generated and filed using client software to generate and file the claims.
- Final reports should be sent. Final reports should be sent.
The Benefits of Hiring a Professional Billing Service
Hiring a specialist billing and coding service has numerous major advantages. Among the most essential considerations are:
- More time to concentrate on key competencies
- Better revenue cycle management
- Payments are rejected less frequently.
- Increased reimbursement payments
- Fewer coding mistakes