Physical Therapy Medical Billing Services
Physical Therapy Medical Billing Services
Physical therapy is a demanding specialization in which patient care is of the utmost importance. In physical therapy, clinicians spend a significant amount of time developing treatment regimens based on the needs of the patient. Most physicians do not have enough time to devote to appropriate billing and coding. On-point billing and coding, like any other specialty, are critical to maintaining a financially successful physical therapy practice.
Our team is made up of licensed, trained coders and billers that are well-versed in physical therapy billing. They understand the subtleties of physical therapy billing and provide strategic solutions to increase income and eliminate denials in your business.
We Offer Free Practice Audit Tailored To Your Practice Needs with Free First Month Billing
Unsure why your cardiology practice isn’t growing better financially? As a Medical Billing Specialist, we’ll help you find the issues – and create a strategy to succeed. Our Medical Billing audit services are 100% transparent and analyze your practice’s technical, follow up processes, denial management processes, Coding, including ICD-10-CM, CPT, HCPCS, and medical terminology, Specific critical care units, specialty areas, and/or ancillary unity involved in a particular audit and all state and federal regulations concerning the use, disclosure, and confidentiality of all patient records.
Provider Education and Payer Updates on a Continuous Basis
- Changes in payer criteria and coding can be difficult
- To ensure compliance and education, we provide this education to practice and personnel
Improve Employee Productivity
- Employees can devote more time to patient satisfaction.
- We eliminate the need to hire and train new employees.
Reduce Errors and Increase Cash Flow
- Receive payments more quickly
- Are you getting the correct reimbursement?
- With our services, coding and billing errors are not tolerated.
How Can House of Outsourcing Help You Increase Your Revenue?
We handle your claims quickly and properly, giving you more time to focus on your patients and therapy practise. Our major goal is to appropriately manage your claims and follow up with the issues for prompt refunds. Over the years, our team has worked with a variety of clients across the United States to establish an efficient system that raises revenue by up to 30%.
Our team consists of AAPC-certified coders with years of experience in codes such as CPT, ICD-10, HCPCS, E/M, and others. We are the perfect organisation to perform your billing services because of our extensive billing experience for numerous therapy techniques such as connective tissue massage, joint mobilization and manipulation, and manual traction modalities.
Professional Services Included in Our Services
- Processing and follow-up on primary, secondary, and tertiary claims
- Filing for Worker’s Compensation and Personal Injury
- Billing and Statements for Patients
- Payments are posted upon receipt of EOBs and Patient Statements
- Follow-up on and contest insurance denials
- Annual fee schedule and code revision
- Determine where reimbursements can be improved
- Respond to patient billing questions on the phone
- Monthly personalized reports are supplied
- Payments are transferred straight to you; we have no access to your funds
- Accounts IT Services and Consulting Receivable Management Consulting
Benefits of Outsourcing Physical Therapy Billing
- In the medical office, there is no computer system to learn, upgrade, or maintain
- There is no need for personnel turnover, training, or retraining
- There are no employee benefits
- There is no employee absenteeism
- There are no workplace distractions that contribute to billing problems
- There will be no phone calls to the practise regarding patient bills or statements
- Your office will require fewer employees
- You’ll have more time to spend with your patients
- Lowering of overhead costs
Physical Therapy Account Receivables Management
- Payer relations
- Patient relations
- Client reporting
- Fee analysis
- Managed-care contracts
- Quick turnaround time from the date of submission
- The flexibility of using the software – Free billing software (Office Ally)
- Enhanced collection ratio and excellent productivity
- Persuasive appeals against denials and incorrect claims
- Maximum reimbursement for your therapy services – up to 95%
- Regular updates regarding best billing and coding regulations
- No hidden charges or signup fee
- 24/7 client support
Many outsourcing businesses are functioning in the market that are unfamiliar with the proper procedures, codes, and are not even qualified to execute physical therapy billing — in short, generating a significant financial setback for the practice.
Another characteristic of an inept organisation that does not specialize in billing is the failure to track and pursue claims and refunds in a timely or adequate manner. These errors can cost your PT practice up to 5% of its potential earnings.
To avoid all of these billing-related issues, you could hire reputable medical billing companies such as House of Outsourcing. We have over five years of expertise dealing with physical therapy billing and case studies to back up our claims.